Hi! I’m David, a MSc student in Data Science at EPFL, with an interest in self-supervised learning, multi-task learning, and transformer architectures for vision.
- MSc in Data Science, EPFL, 2020 - Present
- BSc in Computer Science, EPFL, 2017 - 2020
- [Re] Can gradient clipping mitigate label noise?
, Oğuz Kaan Yüksel, Aiday Marlen Kyzy
ReScience C journal • Paper • OpenReview • Code
- Research Intern at VITA, July 2021 - Present
- Student Assistant at VITA, June 2020 - June 2021
- Worked with Prof. Alexandre Alahi on the development of an Introduction to Machine Learning course
- Teaching Assistant for Introduction to Machine Learning for Engineers (CIVIL-226), Spring 2021
- Teaching Assistant for Internet Analytics (COM-308), Spring 2021
- Teaching Assistant for Software Engineering (CS-305), Fall 2020